Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New Bridges...

What's new about today?....A look toward the future with a revamp of the great state of Michigan. We need jobs, we need a new image. We need jobs. While our new governor is mapping out a plan, I'm hoping people will decide to buy close to home. Cars, for sure. I'd buy more merchandise made in Michigan if products were available. It seems everything I wear is made in a country I barely can pronounce. When I look at the produce, most of it is tagged by foreign companies, too. Okay, I have to eat banannas from South American. But apples from Japan...in the fall we're flooded with these foreign varietals. It makes me crazy...
On the writing front, I've transferred all my records to a portable device. Like a Mission Impossible scene, the bad guys coming for my worldly secrets, I'll grab my stick and hightail it out the door. My door is open for a trek down south...sun, warm weather, sea food by the sea. Will I miss the snow? Yes...but I get to write when I'm on the road. And with my little stick...I'm to work on more than one project instead of worrying about what's left behind.
This perhaps is another boring blog...I think most blogs are boring...but I wanted to reflect on new bridges, new ideas, new ways to be productive in the writing world. I need everything to be portable...everything. What if our government was more portable, more flexible. Put what needs to be done on one memory stick...a little device that doesn't cost to much. Streamline everything they do. We need roads, we need defense, we need a few laws enforced. Carry a little memory stick, do a big job. We'll see where this new bridge takes us. Cheers...

No comments: