Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Catching up....

Ok, you might see by the dates, there's been a big lull in posts. Great! I've had lots to do and my characters have been talking like crazy. And...life...bumps along the way. No details...too much, too common. We all have issues to deal with. Regarding that...when will decorum return and people put there troubles back in the pockets and get on with resolutions and improvements. It seems everyone has a rotten husband, a cheating wife, a boss that treats them poorly and a paycheck that is flat. And when their dog dies...the plea for sympathy never ends. Believe me, I know how hard it is when a dog dies. But like most tragedies, upsets, disappointments, healing begins with acceptance. Whining, complaining is like a mosquito bite on the listeners arm. Have we turned into a mush pot of emotions, streams of tears, fluttering nerves because we rag on about problems, disappointments and me, me, me? I think so often that is the case.
Okay, I'm out of here...too much to do and the sun is beginning to wane. I don't like saying this daily good bye but then I love curling up under a perfect down comforter with a good book and a gentle nudge of kindness from the one with the blanket tucked under a strong chin.
For now...Wil

No comments: